Monday, July 20, 2020

My Pride Reading List...and not pride... (June Read List)

Red, White & Royal Blue
In June I read  in order 
So I had been hoping to read all LGBT+ books in June but obviously I binged all of Elle Kennedy's hockey romances (except for the one with pregnancy because I just can't get over pregnancy romance...personal dislike in my romance). Apparently during covid, Elle wrote the Dare and I just needed to reread all the others so I could fully appreciate and remember who all the characters were. My favorites were definitely The Score, and The Risk <3 sooooooo sexy...... but honestly I don't know why I love these so much, they're just fun and sexy and I love the characters, some of the stories are lacking though...

I myself identify as queer, I'm in a queer relationship and so LGBTQA+ books really hold a special place for me. They were also the best books I had read in June, sorry Elle but not sorry... My favorite was 100% This is How You Lose the Time War, and I'm not even going to say anything because it's getting it's own post later, with my favorite quotes. Otherwise I really liked Red, White and Royal Blue and These Witches Don't Burn. Both were really awesome, one was adult contemporary and the other was teen urban fantasy. I plan on reading more of both authors again in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment