Thursday, August 19, 2021

Recent Reads

 Since I'm atrociously bad at consistency, probably due to poor mental health here are a few books I've read recently and either loved, enjoyed or felt quite blah about.

First my 5 star reads

In The Dream House by Carmen Maria Machado

The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna

Nevermoor: the Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

and

Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley


My four star reads were 

The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove by Christopher Moore

The Lesson by Cadwell Turnbull

The Liar's Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson

Survive the Night by Riley Sager


and finally books I could live without

all those damn Bridgerton books that I binged because of poor mental health.... but also ... I was obssessed, I'm happy I left that phase behind me. It only took like 14 something books that were pretty much all the same for me to get over it, but I came out on the other side, I've read some great books these last two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment