Thursday, February 4, 2021

Dad Reads Winter Edition 1

Alright in my usual or less usual fashion, my dad is a man of few words and so here are my notes, because I've been working on being behind on blog posts for a few months now. 😓 So here y'all go! 


Lake Crescent by J. J. Dupuis 3.5/5 screwed him up, kept intrigue up and well written but slightly drawn out

The Rope by  dnf'd boring and couldn't get into it

The Day She Died by S.M Freedman 4/5 it fucked him up, you'd have to read to understand, wild ride

Unspeakable Acts  curated by Sarah Weinman 3/5 some of it very good, some not so much

The Woman Outside my Door by Rachel Ryan 4/5 well written, kept him guessing, good story

The Drowning Kind  by Jennifer MCMahon 4/5 kept in suspense, kept guessing, but supernatural aspect to it

Although he mostly enjoyed all these books, nothing super stood out to him during this reading selection.

Also to be noted, my dad reads tons of arcs because none of my coworkers seem to read much in terms of mystery. So some of these aren't released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment